COUNTY OF ORANGE COVID-19 RESOURCES
Orange County residents are encouraged to monitor the Health Care Agency’s website and follow them on social media for the most up-to-date information.
- For the County's COVID-19 Resource Directory: https://covinfo.egovoc.com/
- For resources for parents and families, visit the First 5 Orange County Children’s and Families Commission’s website: http://occhildrenandfamilies.com and click on the “COVID-19” Resources banner
- For the Health Care Agency's updates on COVID-19: https://occovid19.ochealthinfo.com/
- Facebook: @ochealthinfo
- Twitter: @ochealth
- There is now epidemiological evidence of community transmission in Orange County, indicating that COVID-19 is spreading in the community.
- People aged 65 and older should stay home and away from other people.
- People with a serious underlying health condition that can put you at increased risk, for example, a condition that impairs your lung or heart function or weakens your immune system, should stay home and away from people.
- Call Ahead: If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, and you feel you need to seek medical care, call your health care provider first so that appropriate precautions can be taken.