State of California
- Find a Testing Location (online)
- CVS MinuteClinic
- Testing requires preregistration and is only available based on specified screening criteria.
- COVID-19 testing at select CVS Pharmacy® locations is no cost with most insurance plans or through a federal program for the uninsured.
County of Orange
- At Home Test Kits:
- No-cost, self-collection COVID-19 testing kits will be distributed to travelers at John Wayne Airport.
- Latino Health Access:
- (714) 805-7838, Tuesdays only, 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Anaheim City Hall - Walk-up testing by Covid Clinic
- Address: 200 S. Anaheim Blvd.
- Brookhurst Community Center - Walk-up testing by Covid Clinic
- Address: 2271 Crescent Ave.
- ARTIC - Walk-up testing by Covid Clinic
- Address: 2626 E. Katella Ave
- Urgent Care Services Anaheim
- Address: 2571 W. La Palma Ave
- (714) 827-9797
- NorthShore Clinical of California - Anaheim Public Library POD
- Address: 500 W. Broadway
- Buena Park City Hall - Testing by Covid Clinic
- Address: 6650 Beach Blvd.
- Buena Park Senior Center - Testing by Covid Clinic
- Address: 8150 Knott Ave.
- St. Jude Family Health Clinic
- Address: 731 S. Highland Ave.
- (714) 446-5100
- To qualify, a person must have CalOptima or Medi-Cal
- La Habra Community Center - Testing by Covid Clinic
- Address: 101 W. La Habra Blvd.