1). What cities are included in the Fourth District?
2). What portions of Anaheim are included in District Four?
- Western portion of Anaheim up to the 5 freeway, Northeast portion till La Palma avenue. If you are unsure if you reside within the Fourth District, please enter your address to find your representatives.
3).What are the incorporated areas in the Fourth District?
- There are unincorporated islands in the Fourth District, which are:
- Anaheim-Brookhurst Island
- La Colonia Indendencia Island
- Southwest Anaheim Island
- Placentia Island
- Brea Island
- Buena Park Island
4). What is the phone number for the Office of Supervisor Doug Chaffee?
- (714) 834-3440
5). What is the email for Supervisor Doug Chaffee’s Office?
6). Where is the Office of Supervisor Doug Chaffee?
- The office is located at 400 W Civic Center Dr, Santa Ana, CA 92701.
7). What parks are in the Fourth District?
There are three County parks in the Fourth District:
Carbon Canyon Regional Park
4442 Carbon Canyon Road
Brea, CA 92823
Ralph B. Clark Regional Park
8800 Rosecrans Ave.
Buena Park, CA 90621
Tri-City Regional Park
2301 Kraemer Blvd.
Placentia, CA 92870
Ted Craig Regional Park
3300 State College Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92835
8). What libraries are in the Fourth District?
There are three County libraries in the Fourth District:
1 Civic Center Circle
Brea, CA 92821
La Habra Library
221 East La Habra Blvd.
La Habra, CA. 90631
7850 Katella Ave.
Stanton, CA 90680
9). Who are the staff members for the Office of Supervisor Doug Chaffee?
- Al Jabbar, Chief of Staff
- Jannelle Needham, Deputy Chief of Staff
- Itzel Parra, Senior Policy Advisor/Communications Director
- Andrea Dima-Smith, Senior Policy Advisor/Office Manager
- Jessica Guerrero, Senior Policy Advisor
- Jesus Gaona-Perez, Senior Policy Advisor/ Field Representative
- Paulette Chaffee, Ambassador
- Brock Chadsey, Policy Advisor/ Field Representative
- Elizabeth Freyre, Policy Advisor/ Field Representative
10). How do I know what events are going on in the Fourth District?
- Subscribe to the Fourth District newsletter to stay-up-to date on news and events by entering your email address here
11). What is the social media account for the Fourth District?
12). When did Supervisor Chaffee begin his term?
- The Supervisor was sworn into office January 7, 2019.
13). Are there internship opportunities in the Fourth District?
- The office does have internship opportunities for students ranging from high school to graduate students. Please visit the County’s internship link for information on the Policy and Legislative Affairs Internship.
14). What issues does Supervisor Chaffee focus on?
- Supervisor Chaffee is committed to improving the quality of life for everyone in the 4th District by addressing the homelessness crisis, creating more affordable housing, expanding mental health services, offering early childhood education programs, improving public transportation, fixing roads, creating more open space, and providing clean water.
15). What boards, commissions and committees does Supervisor Chaffee sit on?
- Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)
- Orange County Sanitation District
- Transportation Corridor Agency - Foothill/Eastern
- Orange County Criminal Justice Coordinating Council (OCCJCC)
- Orange County Local Remote Access Network (RAN)
- First 5 Orange County, Children & Families Commission
- California State Association of Counties (CSAC)
- Commission to End Homelessness
- Emergency Management Council
- National Association of Counties (NACO)
- OC Operational Area Executive Board
- One Water, One Watershed
- Orange County Community Corrections Partnership (OCCCP)
- Orange County Housing Finance Trust (OCHFT)
- Orange County Parks Foundation
- Santa Ana River Flood Control Protection Agency
- Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG) Regional Council and General Assembly
- Urban Counties Caucus
- Regional Planning & Highway (RP&H)
- Fullerton Arboretum Authority
- Metrolink Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Orange County Sanitation District Operations Meeting
- Orange County Audit Oversight Committee
- Orange County Children's Partnership (OCCP)
- Orange County Juvenile Justice Coordinating Council (OCJJCC)
16). What position did Supervisor Chaffee serve in previously?
- Prior to his election, Supervisor Chaffee twice served as Mayor of the City of Fullerton and served as a Councilmember for a total of 6 years.
17). How can I voice my concern(s) to Supervisor Chaffee?
- You may:
i. Write a letter and address it to Supervisor Chaffee at 400 W Civic Center Dr, Santa Ana, CA 92701
ii. Call the office at (714) 834-3340
iii. Email the office at Fourth.District@ocgov.com
18). Where is the Clerk-Recorder’s Office in the Fourth District?
- a. The Clerk-Recorder’s Office in the Fourth District is located at the Wells Fargo Building/Parking at 222 S. Harbor Blvd., Ste. 110 Anaheim, CA 92805.
19). What employment and training services are available in the Fourth District?
The Orange County Community Services Workforce and Economic Development Division provides Employment & Training Services for young adults and residents of the Fourth District:
(Youth In/Out of School)
City of La Habra
441 E. Whittier Blvd. Suite A
La Habra, CA 90631
(Out-of-school: can be attending Adult Education)
Orange County Asian and Pacific Islander Community Alliance (OCAPICA)
6301 Beach Blvd., Suite 320
Buena Park, CA 90621
(Anaheim Residents and Senior Employment)
Anaheim Workforce Connection
201 South Anaheim Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
20). What emergency shelter services are available in the Fourth District?
The Orange County Community Services Housing and Community Development Division provides homeless prevention and services, emergency shelters can be found at:
- Bridges at Kraemer Place is an emergency shelter located in the City of Anaheim: 1000 N. Kraemer Place, Anaheim, CA 92806
- The Orange County Armory Emergency Shelter is a seasonal program (usually December - April) located in Fullerton: 400 South Brookhurst (Brookhurst / Valencia)
- Contact 211 if you are at risk of becoming homeless or are homeless.
21). What services are available to seniors in the Fourth District?
- The Orange County Community Services Office of Aging administers and funds various programs and services to aid and support the needs of older adults. The following facilities offer services to older adults are in the Fourth District:
22). What planning and development projects are happening in the Fourth District?
- Orange County Public Works Development Services provides a list of current projects in the Fourth District. You may also find updates on projects using the myOCeServices website.
23). Are there any landfills for waste and recycling in the Fourth District?
- The Fourth District has one commercial and public disposal location at the Olinda Alpha Landfill at 1942 N. Valencia Ave., Brea, CA 92823.
24). Are there any recycling centers in the Fourth District?
- The Fourth District has various recycling, construction, and demolition debris and green waste processors in the following locations:
2741 Coronado Street, Anaheim
3200 E. Frontera St. Anaheim
For specifics on what can be recycled at the centers please click here.