- What cities are included in the Fourth District?
- What portions of Anaheim are included in District Four?
- What portions of Buena Park are included in District Four?
- What are the incorporated areas in the Fourth District?
- There are three unincorporated islands in the Fourth District, which are:
- What is the phone number for the Office of Supervisor Doug Chaffee?
- (714) 834-3440
- What is the email for Supervisor Doug Chaffee’s Office?
- Where is the Office of Supervisor Doug Chaffee?
- The office is located on the Fifth Floor of the Hall of Administration (333 W. Santa Ana Blvd. Santa Ana, CA 92701).
- What parks are in the Fourth District?
There are three County parks in the Fourth District:
Carbon Canyon Regional Park
4442 Carbon Canyon Road
Brea, CA 92823
Ralph B. Clark Regional Park
8800 Rosecrans Ave.
Buena Park, CA 90621
Tri-City Regional Park
2301 Kraemer Blvd.
Placentia, CA 92870
- What libraries are in the Fourth District?
There are two County libraries in the Fourth District:
1 Civic Center Circle
Brea, CA 92821
La Habra Library
221 East La Habra Blvd.
La Habra, CA. 90631
- Who are the staff members for the Office of Supervisor Doug Chaffee?
LaShe Rodriguez, Chief of Staff
Al Jabbar, Deputy Chief of Staff
Jannelle Welker, Policy Advisor/Communications Director
Montana Sudul, Policy Advisor
Mona Shadia, Policy Advisor
Austin Mejia, Field Representative
Andrea Dimas-Smith, Office Manager
Paulette Chaffee, Ambassador
- How do I know what events are going on in the Fourth District?
- Subscribe to the Fourth District newsletter to stay-up-to date on news and events by entering your email address here.
- What is the social media account for the Fourth District?
- When did Supervisor Chaffee begin his term?
- The Supervisor was sworn into office January 7, 2019.
- Are there internship opportunities in the Fourth District?
- The office does have internship opportunities for students ranging from high school to graduate students. Please visit the County’s internship link for information on the Policy and Legislative Affairs Internship.
15) What issues does Supervisor Chaffee focus on?
- Supervisor Chaffee is committed to improving the quality of life for everyone in the 4th District by addressing the homelessness crisis, creating more affordable housing, expanding mental health services, offering early childhood education programs, improving public transportation, fixing roads, creating more open space, and providing clean water.
16) What boards, commissions, committees, and ad hocs does Supervisor Chaffee sit on?
Supervisor Chaffee is a regular member on the following boards, commissions, committees, and ad hocs:
2020 Census Planning Ad Hoc Committee
El Toro Ad Hoc
First 5 Children and Families Commission
Fullerton Arboretum Joint Powers Authority
O.C. Sanitation District Board of Directors & Operations Committee
O.C. Transportation Agency Board of Directors & Regional Planning & Highways Committee
One Water, One Watershed (OWOW)
Orange County Local Remote Access Network (RAN)
Orange County Parks Foundation
Placentia Enhanced Infrastructure Financing District Ad Hoc Committee
Santa Ana River Flood Control Protection Agency
Transportation Corridor Agency-Foothill Eastern
17) What position did Supervisor Chaffee serve in previously?
- Prior to his election, Supervisor Chaffee twice served as Mayor of the City of Fullerton and served as a Councilmember for a total of 6 years.
18) How can I voice my concern(s) to Supervisor Chaffee?
- You may:
i. Write a letter and address it to Supervisor Chaffee at 333 W. Santa Ana Blvd. Santa Ana, CA 92701
ii. Call the office at (714) 834-3340
iii. Email the office at Fourth.District@ocgov.com
19) Where is the Clerk-Recorder’s Office in the Fourth District?
- a. The Clerk-Recorder’s Office in the Fourth District is located at the Wells Fargo Building/Parking at 222 S. Harbor Blvd., Ste. 110
Anaheim, CA 92805.
20) What employment and training services are available in the Fourth District?
Employment & Training Services for young adults and residents of the Fourth District:
(Youth In School)
City of La Habra
441 E. Whittier Blvd. Suite A
La Habra, CA 90631
(Out-of-school: can be attending Adult Education)
Orange County Asian and Pacific Islander Community Alliance (OCAPICA)
6301 Beach Blvd., Suite 320
Buena Park, CA 90621
(Anaheim Residents and Senior Employment)
Anaheim Workforce Connection
201 South Anaheim Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
21) What emergency shelter services are available in the Fourth District?
The Orange County Community Services Housing and Community Development Division provides homeless prevention and services, emergency shelters can be found at:
- Bridges at Kraemer Place is an emergency shelter located in the City of Anaheim: 1000 N. Kraemer Place, Anaheim, CA 92806
- The Orange County Armory Emergency Shelter is a seasonal program (usually December - April) located in Fullerton: 400 South Brookhurst (Brookhurst / Valencia)
22) What services are available to seniors in the Fourth District?
- The Orange County Community Services Office of Aging administers and funds various programs and services to aid and support the needs of older adults. The following facilities offer services to older adults are in the Fourth District:
23) What planning and development projects are happening in the Fourth District?
- Orange County Public Works Development Services provides a list of current projects in the Fourth District. You may also find updates on projects using the myOCeServices website.
24) Are there any landfills for waste and recycling in the Fourth District?
- The Fourth District has one commercial and public disposal location at the Olinda Alpha Landfill at 1942 N. Valencia Ave., Brea, CA 92823.
25) Are there any recycling centers in the Fourth District?
- The Fourth District has various recycling, construction, and demolition debris and green waste processors in the following locations:
2741 Coronado Street, Anaheim
3200 E. Frontera St. Anaheim
For specifics on what can be recycled at the centers please click here.